[Healeys] Speedos... no not that kind,

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 08:53:05 MDT 2022

Tip: Look closely at the small gears which drive the odometer and trip
meter (off the main worm gear); a small radial crack will cause the
needle to bounce, synced with speed. I can't be sure from the pic, but
yours look to be the pressed fiber type, which I've found to be more
durable than plastic ones.