[Healeys] Speedos... no not that kind,

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Wed Oct 12 03:16:12 MDT 2022

Nice work, Ray.

Mark

Ardmore, NZ

From: Ray Juncal <healeyray at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 12 October 2022 5:45 PM
To: List Healey <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Speedos... no not that kind,

Well a side trip on the dash board project involved finishing up some speedometers that had been cleaned up but not finished so I could pick the best one to use. Looks like I will get two pretty good ones and an acceptable / usable one out of the four I started with. Stripping and repainting the needles had me worried but they came out nice. The works looked good just blow the dust out and some light oil. An interesting project.