[Healeys] Electrics

john harper ah100tech at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 03:20:10 MST 2022

Mike

Sometimes a new dynamo needs remagnetizing. It relies on residual
magnetism to start giving out electrical power, All it needs is to
disconnect the field connection ( F  Smaller connection) and with a jumper,
lead connect 12 v from the battery to the F terminal. Just about 5 seconds
is sufficient. Reconnect the original connection and see if the red light
has gone out