[Healeys] Union - oil gauge pipe

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun May 29 06:09:49 MDT 2022

Question:

Is this an original part--i.e. it came out of this block--or
aftermarket? If it's a new part maybe try a different vendor.

I'm not crazy about stacking washers to make a nonconforming part work,
but at least you don't have to look at this every day. But, you now have
to have to have two washers seal to each other in addition to sealing to
the block and the 'union.'