[Healeys] long battery cable

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:51:20 MDT 2022

Ira--

Not by a longshot.  Marine cable is thicker in OD than most battery or
welding cable gauge for gauge as the jacketting is heavier and the strands
themselves are heavier as well: the strands are tinned and there are less
of them but they are of larger OD, making for a somewhat increased diameter
for the wire bundle even before the heavier jacketing.  I have marine
battery cables and wire on my car.

Best--Michael Oritt