[Healeys] long battery cable

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:34:36 MDT 2022

so I decided to replace my long battery cable. I bought what was purported
to be 4 gauge wire, but it looked kinda thin, so I decided to buy some
marine grade cable with the starter end crimped. It came as a much bigger
cable about the size of my thumb in diameter.  I was planning to replace
all of the p clips with coated ones as it rubbed the insulation off. So am
I out $100 on a too thick cable?
[image: image.png]
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words