[Healeys] Re - BN2 Wiper rack fit

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 15 08:13:56 MDT 2022

SVC (Stafford Vehicle Components) in the UK can supply the rack and Bundy tubing, flares, crank pin etc. to make your own rack. Their website also had a downloadable guide which shows how all the parts hang together. You might be better off starting again with new components that you can design to fit. You would also get a nice two speed motor. Replacing the pull switch with a "pull, turn and pull again" switch like the lighting switch would provide a two position switch which would take the original wiper switch knob.
Note I haven't done the above on my BN2, but I'm fairly sure SVC would be able to supply something that would work. They were very helpful a few years ago when I was building  a kit car. No commercial interest etc.

Mike Brooks'56 BN2Scotland

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android