[Healeys] Cleaner

George Marinos gmari2 at verizon.net
Fri May 13 15:25:47 MDT 2022

Perhaps it is not standard, I once used a torch on a removed SU to loosen  somthing.  The fuel/fumes still in it ignited.  When the flames subsided and my 1st degree burns were no worse for wear, the carbs looked perfect.  All of the crud burned away.  Not suggesting this process but hey, it worked for me.

Sent from my iPad