[Healeys] Cleaner

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 14:07:35 MDT 2022

I used it to clean carbs off my old Honda motorcycle last winter.
However the first one broke its heat cycle on its second use so I took it back for another one. It worked OK but not as good as one you find in a motor or machine shop. And it must be disassembled as well as possible but it still requires manual effort

Regards,
Richard C
BN7 #440