[Healeys] Healey sales site today.

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Mon May 2 02:53:40 MDT 2022

I went up to Warwick aeons ago to help a friend collect and tow an old Rover. I think we passed the Cinema by coincidence. It was pretty much closed; I suppose they were in the throes of moving out. All I recall about its appearance is that I thought it very strange that they were based in  a cinema!

I went upstairs – I think – to the Parts Dept where there was a guy in a brown warehouse coat. I asked him what parts they had left. “Nothing”, he said, “except this Parts Book and heater control knob”. Both would do for my BT7 so I took them. Last parts from the Cinema!

Simon