[Healeys] Dial gauge

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 18:25:00 MDT 2022

These are surprising quality for the price (magnetic bases aren't
expensive either). I don't recall needing any extension when I used one:

https://www.harborfreight.com/1-in-travel-machinists-dial-indicator-63521.html

I think one of these would work OK, would be plenty long (as long as you
can hold it secure):

https://www.harborfreight.com/6-in-fractional-dial-caliper-63655.html