[Healeys] 1967 BJ8 For sale.

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Mon Mar 28 08:15:34 MDT 2022

OMHF...a  political rant?    A quick revue: Jan 2020 inflation was at
1.4%. It is now 7.5% or more. It's not because of 30 days of Putin's
madness. The FACT is it belongs to the current administration, ie Joe
Biden et al. I included the FACT because it is a much bigger part of
purchasing a classic car. Some may twist the facts all they wish, but it
doesn't change the reality.  And if you all really want a rant.... spare
me the love of the cars and the purity of an email  list BS. Like this
list, I offer a service to subscribers. The interpretation you make says
it all. Dave P

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/