[Healeys] 1967 BJ8 For sale.

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 22:03:16 MDT 2022

Skip -

You agree with Tom there should be no political rant, then you proceed to
respond with a political rant AND ad hominem ... wrapped in a
saccharin candy wrapper so I give you credit for that.  It would have been
better if you just responded to the political rant with your opinion and no
qualifiers, at least it would be an honest response.

And for what it's worth, shipping costs ARE through the roof... 5x normal
in my case.

It's not a normal situation so I would expect people to be upset about it
and blame someone or something... so maybe it's fine either way how you
feel what the cause is.

I respect all opinions, provided they are honestly given.

Cheers,

Alan