[Healeys] OD-BJ8----on and on:)

john harper ah100tech at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:13:46 MDT 2022

Tom

Assuming that the OD is always engaged it might mean that there is
permanent pressure in the main operating pistons. This can be relieved by
the movement of the main valve. This could stick or may be blocked. There
is only a very small hole in the bottom of the valve and this could be
blocked. The valve can easily be accessed by removing the threaded plug at
the top of the OD and the valve pulled out. The book suggests using the
tongue of a file.

This possibly is only applicable should as you say the OD be permanently
engaged

Best regards