[Healeys] PCV installation BJ8

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 09:14:58 MDT 2022

I started with the BCS kit, so I have the sealing washer on the
dipstick, and I put a screw in the hole in the oil filler cap (I didn't
think solder would stick on the oily cap, and I wanted 'reversible' at
the time). At idle, you can feel a vacuum if you put the palm of your
hand over the oil filler hole (haven't tried it on the highway).