[Healeys] Heresy!!!!!

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Mon Mar 21 11:17:08 MDT 2022

Here is a note sent to me on which to ponder and ask: why electric?;
why $5/gal; what Middle East oil embargo? How can we be fooled so
much? Hank
Found this interesting thought I'd share
U.S. OIL SUPPLY.....INCREDIBLE..!!
About 6 months ago, there was a news program on oil and one of The
Forbes Bros. was the guest. The host said to Forbes, "I am going to
ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer; how much
oil does the U.S. Have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he
said, "More than all the Middle East put Together."
The U.S. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only
Scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big. It was a
revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in
this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota, western South Dakota,
and Extreme eastern Montana.
Check THIS out:
The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska's
Prudhoe Bay and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence
on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates
it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable
(5 Billion barrels), at $107 a barrel, we're looking at a resource
base worth more than $5.3 trillion. "When I first briefed legislators
on this, you could practically see their Jaws hit the floor.
They had no idea." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's
financial analyzer. "This sizable find is now the highest-producing
onshore oil field found in the past 56 years,” reports The
Pittsburgh Post Gazette.
It's a formation known as the Williston Basin but is more commonly
referred to as the 'Bakken.' It stretches from Northern Montana,
through North Dakota and into Canada. For years, U.S. Oil exploration
has been considered a dead end. Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up
searching for major oil wells decades ago.
However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the
Bakken's Massive reserves, And, we now have access of up to 500
billion barrels. And because this is Light, sweet oil, those billions
of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!!!!! That's enough
crude to fully fuel the American economy for 2041 years Straight. And
if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one should -
Because it's from 2006 !!!!!!
U.S. Oil Discovery - Largest Reserve in the World Stansberry Report
Online - 4/20/2006. Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky
Mountains lies the Largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is
more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush
Mandated its extraction. In many recent years of high oil prices none
has been extracted. With this mother lode of oil why are we still
fighting over off-shore Drilling?
They reported this stunning news: We have more oil inside our borders,
than all the other proven reserves on Earth.
Here are the official estimates:
8 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
18 times as much oil as Iraq
21 times as much oil as Kuwait
22 times as much oil as Iran
500 times as much oil as Yemen
And it's all right here in the Western United States !!!!
HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because the
Environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America
become Independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group
of people Dictate our lives and our economy. WHY?
James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil
in this very compact area than the entire Middle East, more than 2
TRILLION barrels Untapped. That's more than all the proven oil
reserves of crude oil in the World today, reports The Denver Post.
Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price even with this find? Think
again! It's all about the competitive marketplace, it has to. Think
OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?
Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it…
pass this along.

Healeys"