[Healeys] Engine Mount Rubbers

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:42:47 MDT 2022

Harold -

Yeah, I had this exact same problem.  If your rebound rubbers are in good
shape, just reuse them, they don't get much stress if they are installed
properly.

If you really want to use the 180 out rubbers, you can grind off the tab,
and then get a small bolt of the same diameter, cut off the head, tap out a
hole in the right spot on the rebound rubber and rebuild it correctly that
way, I've done that before.

Best,

Alan