[Healeys] Engine Mount Rubbers

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Sun Mar 20 21:14:58 MDT 2022

Bob,

I thought they could be handed and tried to install the rebound rubbers in every possible combination with the same result. When I compare the new to old the alignment peg is on a different side relative to the taper in the rubber.

I did think of using the 60 year old but the other one has started to delaminate.

I am beginning to think either the rebound rubber is the wrong part or it was made incorrectly.

Harold