[Healeys] OD BJ8

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 19:38:52 MDT 2022

Without making this too messy. With the gearbox and o/d in the car and a concern that the solenoid adjustment is not correct or the pressure is low it’s a matter of attaching a wire to lift the old lever and take the car for a ride. Third or Forth gear and pull gently on the wire. The results will tell you where the problem really is.
I definitely do not recommend driving the car with the gearbox tunnel removed. Things can get nasty with the driveshaft spinning unprotected that close to you.

Sent from my iPhone