[Healeys] Intake air flap.

David Lodge emmgeeteecee at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 20:52:32 MDT 2022

Greetings all,
I wonder if you can help?  There are two microscopic screws (and washers) holding  the intake air flap onto the pivot shaft in the 
air intake flanged tube.  I suppose that it's too much to ask that anyone sells them, but does anybody know what size they 
happen to be?  They aren't listed separately in the official parts list, but they screw into 27H-1176 (Arm and spindle).  10 BA or 
somesuch would be my guess!
I just know that I'm going to have to grind the heads off and back them out, as they've been soaking in penetrating oil for months to no avail.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20220628/98338a98/attachment.htm>

More information about the Healeys mailing list