[Healeys] o/d problem

Laurie Wilford healeymk3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:57:26 MDT 2022

My overdrive did the same for a number of years initially when it was hot and later every time I accelerated. I liked the "automatic kick-down" and chose not to repair the overdrive until it became worse.
After a number of years the overdrive began dropping out when I put my turn signals on to pass! Again, a bit annoying but this added to the car's personality.
I chose to replace the firewall mounted relay, since the turn signal drop out eventually became annoying.
A new relay fixed both the acceleration and turn signal drop outs!

Laurie

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.