[Healeys] Another O/D issue

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:55:04 MDT 2022

Hi Mirek, normally there are thin fiber washers under the switch which are
used for adjustment.
Most are fitted with 1 washer but occasionally you will find 2.
Removing a washer will effectively move the switch further into the gearbox
which should resolve your issue.
If there are no washers it's probably best to buy a replacement switch. The
switches available from the usual suspects seem to be quite reliable.