[Healeys] Gary Anderson

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:00:13 MDT 2022

Very sad; he was my guide around 2004, when I wanted to look at a BN7 In a “barn” in His neighborhood that I ended up buying, restoring and still have today. He took me in his BN7 to show me what they were vs other “Big Healeys”.
He was a walking encyclopedia of Healey knowledge and a great Vintage track guy with his mini.
Regards,
Richard C of KY
BN7