[Healeys] Gary Anderson

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 10:01:42 MDT 2022

Very sad. I first met Gary when I was loading my BJ8 with my girlfriend
at the time and one of her friends for a trip up Mount Hamilton. He
drove by, slammed on the brakes and stopped to ask if I was a member of
the AHCUSA. I assured him I was, and later commissioned him to do an
insurance appraisal for that car.

His communications have dropped off considerably over the last few
years, so I suspected he was 'getting on.'