[Healeys] East coast usa

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:22:55 MDT 2022

I'm actually in NYC right now for the premier of my son's movie "My Name is
Sara" which plays at a closed screening tonight at the Museum of Jewish
Heritage adjacent to Battery Park, and it opens to the public tomorrow.

 There are a gazillion cool things to do, one of which is the 911
Memorial--incredibly moving. The outdoor "pools" with the names of all who
died are simply awesome and moved me to tears.  The indoor museum is also
great though the lettering on signage for the exhibits is very small,
requiring one to be very close with everyone jockeying for position--and
probably more contact/close proximity than is safe right now.

Another cool place is The Cloisters, a medieval-styled museum/art gallery
on the very north end of Manhattan Island.

Enjoy your trip--Michael Oritt