[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 15, Issue 208

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:33:41 MDT 2022

In my travels thought Europe, if I remember correctly and vehicle with more the 3 liter engine very heavy yearly road taxes are levied and the car insurance is much more expensive.  However, as we are a free country everyone has the right to own 8 cylinder turbochaged truckes and SUV's to go to Church and the grocery store.

Regards,

Bob Begani