[Healeys] Top Bows

Roland Wilhelmy sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 21:00:59 MST 2022

Figure that you will be using an array of shims to fit the chrome uprights
to the windshield frame and several trial fits -- unless the gods are
really smiling at you. The shims go between the body and the uprights
(which are partly painted). Then there's the angle of the windshield that
can be varied a bit. Remember perseverance furthers.