[Healeys] Clutch Bleeder Extensions

Tom Mitchell drtommitch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 09:27:39 MST 2022

I've done a couple Toyota 5 speed conversions, Petes and the original (the
business that I believe Pete bought).

Yes it uses the original slave (are we allowed to call it that?) cylinder.

Both kits supplied a different bell housing and IMHO you must use an
extender as it's impossible to bleed otherwise.
I do like how the upper bolt for the secondary cylinder is a pin, making
the cylinder much easier to remove and install. I've done this on
non non-modified transmissions

So far for both kits I have had to make a different secondary cylinder pin
(using a grade 8 bolt as a base). Pete's kit is superior to the original,
yet as per our Healey's nothing fits perfectly without some help

Tom Mitchell
65 BJ8