[Healeys] Identification required

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Feb 6 13:29:40 MST 2022

G’day

The AC badge on the grille sort of gives it away.

The AC Buckland was introduced in 1948 with styling similar to other marques like Healey, Lea Francis and the like. It was powered by AC’s own two-litre six-cylinder engine and four-speed gearbox.

It was to be a few years before Shelby shoehorned a V8 into an AC Ace and called it a Cobra.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia