[Healeys] Identification required

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Sun Feb 6 11:15:39 MST 2022

Notice the similarity to the Healey Westland Roadster shown here from
DMH book "My World of Cars" pg.84. Body built by Westland. On the left
is the Elliott sedan, with body by Elliott coach builders.
Healey liked those vertical bar grilles, as he assumed they expressed
elegance in design. It appears that someone else also like the same
configuration and shape. How Donald allowed the standard Austin grille
to be used on the 100-6 is a mystery-must have been out voted by the
design committee. Hank

Healeys"