[Healeys] Distributor guy

Jim Ryan ryan at jimryan.com
Mon Aug 29 09:32:42 MDT 2022

You should have driven to the nearest slot and pulled the handle.  Great
story!

But that's my question.  If you had a spare Pertronix unit (I have never
seen one, nor bought one), could you have just swapped it out?  Or is that
too expensive/difficult in that situation?

...of course, the story is more important.

--

Jim Ryan

©¿©¬