[Healeys] 100 motor and head available - Vallejo, CA

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 20:04:22 MDT 2022

All -

I have a 100 motor and head available in Northern California.  I don't have
the manifolds or rocker but the engine has the crank in it.

Willing to part with it to anyone that can pick it up this coming week +
offer.

The motor is actually for an A90 so the differences are:
1) distributor clamp mount only has one bolt hole, not two and
2) the head has short rocker studs but these can be replaced with new ones.

Other than that the motor is identical.  I will visibly inspect it tomorrow
so can provide pics if anyone is interested.

Best,

Alan