[Healeys] 100M on BaT

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 21:20:18 MDT 2022

No, the car is owned by Sarah Frost from the Pasadena area of Los Angeles.
It was the very first 100M that Lynn Martin did in 2003. I worked with Lynn
to further document white BN1/2s with not only black engine bays, but also
completely black in the boot area during these early years. My car's
chassis is the same.

It was judged at Rendezvous in San Diego in 2008 by Roger M., Reid T., the
late David Koch of Toronto Canada (who had an identical 100M in the same
color) and Pat Harris of San Diego, another 100M owner. I was the
chief judge. It got a bronze, mostly for a lot of minor issues as Lynn was
early in his 100M learning curve. HOWEVER, the basic body work and
mechanics were/are great and the car is a solid driver. It still looks
great 19 years after being restored. Also the interior was done by the same
person who's done all of Lynn's cars and his work has also improved these
past two decades.

A bronze concours winner it was restored as a show driver, and not a
Concours car, a testament to Lynn's Attention to detail. Sarah has provided
a lot of documentation, and this is a very original numbers matching M that
has never been in an accident, lightly driven over the past 14
years (<1,500 miles) and still presents well.

Cheers,

Curt