[Healeys] DW overdrive piston

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:52:00 MDT 2022

Bob,
AH Spares sells a magnetic washer for the overdrive. I have often seen, mostly on the late model overdrive three or four magnetic washers inside the brass drain plug, but they were of the flexible type, very much like thick fridge magnet that yu get from Real Estate Agent or the likes. You can purchase that stuff by the sheet at Staples in various thickness, so that is what I have done in the past and it seems to work.

Jean