[Healeys] Wheel Bearings

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:18:37 MDT 2022

Mark -

I forgot to say that a relatively easy check is to remove the split pin and
see if the castle nut can screw in to the next flat without binding the
bearing, if so, then probably a good idea to replace the bearings.  Other
than the weird bearings they use on the BN1, the conical bearings are cheap
and readily available so no sweat to replace if needed.

Best,

Alan