[Healeys] Wheel Bearings

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 22:13:09 MDT 2022

Mark -

To be honest they are pretty bullet proof, so as long as you put grease in
there when you take the hub off for some reason, that will be good enough.
 I would suggest maybe around every 20K miles it's worth taking them apart
and repacking, or whenever you replace the brake pads.  I think on my BJ8 I
probably haven't touched them in 40K miles.

Best,

Alan