[Healeys] Concours BJ8

Alan Wasserman alanwassermannc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 20:31:03 MDT 2022

Thank you Jean. I appreciate and am hungry for criticism and direction. Car restoration was approximately 10k miles ago.  Rotisserie restoration, frame up. Paint Concours perfect with a professional ceramic application.  Engine cleaned and painted last week. Trim being worked on this week.

Alan Wasserman
Alanwassermannc at gmail.com
732-887-0742
www.wassermanstudio.com