[Healeys] Battery cable

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 10:44:46 MDT 2022

FWIW, we used welding cable for our BN2. My dad insisted on using
soldered copper terminals, but we found it took an oxy-acetylene torch
to heat the terminals sufficiently--they came with a dab of solder
inside--to get a good, low resistance bond. We also used heavy-duty
shrink tubing, in red or black appropriately, to shield all but the
business end of the terminals.