[Healeys] 6 cyl heater tap on the block

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 12:35:34 MDT 2022

That sounds better than even wheel bearing grease. This got me thinking;
I have some water pump etc. grease on the shelf I haven't touched in
over 30 years (my BJ8 originally came with a grease port; no zerk or
cup). This is probably like the plumber's grease and should be ideal for
this application; wish I'd thought of it in time (oh, well ... next time
... there WILL be a 'next time' if I know my cars).

Alan, did we answer your question? ;)