[Healeys] Sticker stock- machine shop labor

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Tue Apr 5 12:48:06 MDT 2022

The last 100 engine that I rebuilt was in 2015-gosh now 7 years gone-
but I did all that you both describe, except adding a rear seal
upgrade, but balancing the engine crank & bits...that cost was about
$2500 and I too used a great machine shop in Eugene, Or.-Southworth-
great guys, top notch work; engine went together perfect.
Recently, I had a head issue on the 100 and sent it over to Southworth
and they maged it, pressure tested and shaved it to the tune of $170,
so $$ have gone up a bit in 7 years. Hank, healeyhelper.com

Healeys"