[Healeys] SS exhaust pipe cracks

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:59:31 MDT 2022

Richard -

These are older Falcon exhausts (25 yr old?), I think they made them from a
lower grade of SS at that time.  Corrosion you see is only in the surface
and only on the down pipes.  It’s probably some version of 304 SS.

The intermediate pipe that is cracked doesn’t have that corrosion on it,
but it’s still cracked along the manufacture seam.

Best,

Alan