[Healeys] Healey Coupe

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 06:57:34 MDT 2021

At one stage I had aspirations to build a replica of ONX113 but eventually
decided that it would be more than I would be capable of.
I concluded, after actually examining the original pretty closely that the
windshield was probably from an Austin A30 or A35.
The rear glass however I had no luck finding anything like it in the Austi
range.