[Healeys] Electrical question

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Wed Oct 27 11:04:03 MDT 2021

Tom-for that wire replacement, I would use a 14GA. wire-headlights
have large amp draw. The high resistance you measured usually means
poor (corroded) connection, frayed wire or loose. If harness is
healthy, I would check the switch terminals for loose or corroded at
both the panel and for sure the dip on the floor (it gets crud from
road). That path also has two butt connectors that could be loose or
corroded. After cleaning, be sure to push the bullets well into the
rubber sleeve. Hank

Healeys"