[Healeys] BN2 Fan Belt

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:55:54 MDT 2021

I should have mentioned two other things in my earlier post re the Balmar
Belt Buddy:

First, there are actually two parts that can be purchased either together
or separately:  An adjustment arm, which increases the range of that
offered by most "stock" arms including that in our Healeys, and; the
tensioner unit which permits one to increase/decrease belt tension by
tightening a bolt versus having to loosen and lever out the
alternator/generator.

Secondly, your google search of "Belt Buddy" will probably also show
something to use on* your pants*----actually called a BeltBro--which has
nothing to do with cars.

--
Best--Michael