[Healeys] BN2 Fan Belt

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 11:35:33 MDT 2021

Bob/All--

Attached find a photo of what little of the "Belt Buddy" which is visible
from above the big alternator I have mounted.  Installing the adjuster will
require your either loosening or temporarily dismounting your
generator/alternator but once you have things in place belt tensioning is a
piece of cake.  You'll no longer have to lever out the generator with a big
screw driver or the like, putting the mounting bolts in shear--merely put a
socket or ratcheting wrench on the bolt head which projects from the blue
piece and crank away.

Best--Michael Oritt

--
Best--Michael