[Healeys] BN2 Fan Belt

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Oct 17 11:12:37 MDT 2021

That's what I figured (actually, I tried to convince myself of that
because I'd already gotten the belt on an tensioned). But, checking into
it, it seems there are a lot of alternative that may, or may not, be
better than original. What to do (I don't like the OEM-type belts; I
suspect there's a reason autos went to thinner belts over the years).