[Healeys] BN2 Fan Belt

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sun Oct 17 08:14:25 MDT 2021

Gates belts has a belt for industrial equipment (non automotive) that is
an excellent copy of the original. Unfortunately I don't remember the
part number.. (gets worse with age). I found it googling their web
pages.. B1 kinda rings a bell.. happy hunting. DP

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here:WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/