[Healeys] What Jack?

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 09:35:33 MDT 2021

I also use a scissor jack from an old Honda Civic junker (in a pick it yerself junk yard for $5)  because it collapses enough to fit under the car when a tire is flat. Learned the hard way from a friend with a BJ7 when several of us had to physically lift the right rear to get his whatever jack under it to change out a flat. I keep my “original” on the shelf.

Regards,
Richard C
BN7 440