[Healeys] Alternator

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Oct 2 13:10:28 MDT 2021

How 'bout this?

Steve Byers
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large
Havelock, NC

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Don via Healeys
Sent: Friday, October 1, 2021 9:13 PM
To: healey list
Subject: [Healeys] Alternator

I’m working on a 65 1/2 BJ8 with a one wire alternator. Which is wired to the starter relay wire terminal, coming from the battery    . Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the hookups to the original regulator on the firewall ? My 67 BJ8 has a alternator installed by me but it has 2 wires coming from it .and I bought the pre wired regulator box that I mounted in place of the original one . This is what I’m looking at .