[Healeys] Alternator

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Fri Oct 1 21:47:07 MDT 2021

When the regulator(control box) is used with an alternator it is essentially gutted and turned into a terminal block. Most modern alternators are regulated internally and require none of the functions of a conventional regulator. If your alternator has two wires then one of them is probably used to control the charge warning light.